Desi Cow Milk :
- How safe is the milk you drink?
- Did you know it could be A1 Milk?
- Did you know it could be diluted with unsafe water?
- Did you know it could be from cattle fed with growth hormones?
- Did you know it could be from diseased animals?
- Did you know that it could have been packed 2 days ago?
- Did you know stomach tuberculosis is transmitted from milk of diseased cattle?
- Did you know the fodder fed to the cattle could be from drain or chemically polluted water?
At SVS Farms no hormones, synthetics or medications used on the milk yielding cattle and the Milk Produced is completely from Desi Cows (a2 Milk).
Desi Cow Ghee :
We offer wide range of pure desi Ghee. Ghee is made from the traditional process of churning the curd (using wooden churner) made from whole milk (and not from the cream only - as is done in modern process) of desi breed cows. Has typical rich aroma and granular texture. An ethnic product made by us is a rich source of Vitamin A, D, E and K.
Desi Cow Dung Cakes :
With our tradition of making cow dung Cake from holy breed Gir cows grown in perfect environment; it gives purity and goodness to dung as we provide healthy food to cows.
The use of cow dung during holy sacrifices (Yagya) is sacred and Yagya is not complete with out cow dung cakes. Cow dung is also used as fertilizer in India. It is crushed to powder and applied to Tulasi and various flower plants. It kills the hazardous effects of pesticides and other fertilizers. It is also used in making Vermi – Compost. Dung may also be collected and used to produce biogas to generate electricity and heat. The gas is rich in methane. The Calorific Value of Cow Dung Cake (1 Kg) is : 3140 K.Cal/Kg.
Desi GoMuthra :
Gomutra is the Urine collected from Holy Desi Cows (which have hump). Gomutra is recommended as a healing aid in Ayurveda. Gomutra can be used in treatment of numerous diseases including cancer, diabetes and tuberculosis. Today many AIDS patients are taking cow GoMuthra therapy . People who were suffering with migraine and headache for the past 15 years have recovered within six months of taking Gomutra therapy.
We are also planning for Distilled Gomutra, which is used in Ayurvedic Medicines and for Human Consumption.