“ Gavyam pavitram cha rasayanam cha pathayam cha hridyam balbudhim
Aayuh pradam raktavikarhari tridoshridogvisapham syat”
“The five elements that come from the Desi Cow (Urine, Dung, Milk, Curd and Ghee) are sacred and are medically beneficial for the heart; they give strength and enhance intellect. They give long life, purify the blood and balance the Vatha, Pitha and Kapha doshas. They cure all diseases and detoxify the body.”
Millions of Hindus revere and worship Desi Cows. Hinduism is a religion that raises the status of Mother to the level of Goddess. Therefore, the Desi Cow is considered a sacred animal, as it provides us life sustaining milk. The Desi Cow is seen as a maternal figure, a care taker of her people. The Desi Cow is a symbol of the divine bounty of earth.
Lord Krishna, one of the most well-known of the Hindu deities is often depicted playing his flute amongst Desi Cows and dancing Gopikas (milkmaids). He grew up as a Cow herder. Krishna also goes by the names Govinda and Gopala, which literally mean “friend and protector of Desi Cows.” It is considered highly auspicious for a true devotee to feed a Desi Cow, even before having ones own breakfast.
Throughout the Desi scriptures there are verses which emphasize that the Desi Cow must be protected and cared for. It is considered a sin to kill a Desi Cow and eat its meat. Even today in India, there are many states in which the slaughter of Desi Cows is illegal.
Importance of Desi Cow
The Desi Cow accomplishes human welfare in this world as well the heavenly worlds which can be classified as given below
a) Benefits in the heavenly world
One cannot imagine a yagya without a Desi Cow and their milk products.It is believed that Humans become pure mentally and physically only after consuming Panchgavya which is made out of Desi Cow curd, ghee, milk, Desi Cow urine and Desi Cow dung. Desi Cow Ghee is the prime ingredient in a yagya, while Desi Cow dung is the main fuel.
3.3 crore deities are believed to reside in Desi Cow, In this manner a Desi Cow is god herself!
If one serves the Desi Cow, then that desires get fulfilled. If one serves the Desi Cow and want nothing in return then that person is definitely liberated from this world from the cycle of life and birth and attain self-enlightenment like Aruni.
b) Native Desi Cows and Environment
Desi Cow dung has a good fertilizing ability which can convert barren lands into fertile. That is why it is like a mother for all Vegetation. It also acts as a hindrance for radioactivity. In Bhopal gas tragedy, the houses which were coated with Desi Cow dung were less damaged.
c) Medical benefits of Desi Cow
Desi Cow urine has the ability to cure thousands of diseases. In ancient medical system (Ayurveda) only Desi Cow’s urine, ghee, milk or curd were used to cure diseases. One has seen a certain effect of Desi Cow dung and Desi Cow urine, buttermilk, curd, ghee on Skin diseases, stomach disease,Eye disease, heart disease, etc.
The native Desi Cow balances gases, bile and mucus in the body and hence keeps the person healthy. The medical system which uses Desi Cow’s products is pure, natural and has no probabilities of side effects.
आ गावो अग्मन्नुत भद्रकम्रन् सीदंतु गोष्मेरणयंत्वस्मे ।
प्रजावतीः पुरुरूपा इहस्स्युरिंद्राय पूर्वीरुष्सोदुहानाः ॥
Oh Desi Cows! You make the weak person healthy and a dull person cleverer with your milk and ghee
d) Navel of Nectar
Milk, curd, ghee from the native Desi Cow balances the human diet. Desi Cow milk is itself a complete balanced diet. Butter milk at the end of meal is considered necessary
‘Takram Shakrasya durbalam’
Buttermilk is scarce even for the deity Indra.
e) Desi Cow and Finance
India is an agricultural country and Desi Cow is a farmer’s most significant wealth. From fertilizer, fuel, milk, curd, ghee, bullock cart, transportation everything is dependent on the Desi Cow. Today, the world is struggling from fuel crisis whereas the fuel obtained from the Desi Cow is a stable alternative source of energy. Today CNG is being produced from Desi Cow dung.
Food grains stemmed out of Desi Cow dung are natural and are organic which is key to good health. This will save a lot of investment of our country on foreign medicines.
In simple, Desi Cow makes a man self-dependent, and he does not become a burden on the nation but participates in the development of the nation. To understand this is the need of the hour!!!
We see prominent hump in all Desi Cows. We see in all modern species the hump is practically absent. The hump in Desi Cows has a specific vein called “surya ketu nadi”which is absent in non desi ones. This nadi (vein) absorbs all the energies and radiations from sun, moon and all luminaries from universe and puts them in Desi Cow products like milk, urine, dung, ghee (clarified butter) etc.
Dewlap is a prominent specific fold of skin below neck which is prominently present in Desi Cows as seen in photo above. This dewlap gives immunity power to Desi Cow and Desi Cow products. Higher the Dewlap, higher the immunity power for the Desi Cow, making it disease resistance.
Rounded back – The back of Desi Cows in nicely rounded where as that of non desi cows in mostly sharp or angular.
The Desi Cows have prominent forehead of round shape. The non Desi cows have almost flat forehead.
Desi Cow Urine
It is described in scriptures that in Desi Cow urine Ganges are present. As Ganges water never gets bad similarly urine of Desi Cow will never get bad. All readers can try it. Urine of Desi Cows and non Desi Cows is filled in clean glass bottles and kept,you can observe that the urine of Desi Cows is never spoiled or rots. But the urine of non Desi variety without hump and dewlap gets rotten after few days.
Desi Cow Dung
Dung of Desi Cows have following few properties which is not present in non Desi variety. Dung of Desi Cows in normal condition of health is of solid consistency. It is always covered by thin membrane. It always has a pleasing odour. Dung of non Desi species is of liquid consistency. It can’t maintain its shape like dung of Desi Cows. It doesn’t have a membrane covering as the dung of Desi Cows. Dung of non Desi Cows has repulsive odour.
Why Desi Cow Milk is “Amruth”?
- Desi Cow milk has amino acids which makes its protein easily digestible and is good for kidney.
- Desi Cow milk is a rich source of Vitamins like B2, B3, A which helps increasing immunity.
- Desi Cow milk helps in reducing acidity, a common problem today and reduces chances of peptic ulcer.
- Desi Cow milk helps in reducing chances of colon, breast and skin cancer.
- Desi Cow milk helps in reducing formation of serum cholesterol.
- Desi Cow milk is one of the best natural anti-oxidants.
- Desi Cow milk has Potassium which helps in development of healthy mind.
- Desi Cow milk not only helps against diabetes but has good sugar for diabetic patients.
- Desi Cow milk is an ideal food for people of all age groups.
- Desi Cow milk is best for infant feeding after mother’s milk.
- Desi Cow milk has low fat content which helps one to keep fit and to check obesity.
- Desi Cow milk which contains calcium and phosphorus helps in balanced absorption of nutrients and are good for healthy growth, specially for children.
Health Benefits of Desi Cow Milk
- Desi Cow Milk is highly rich in calcium content. Calcium is essential for the growth and development of bones. It joins with phosphorous to form calcium phosphate, which is an integral element of hydroxyapatite, which in turn provides structure and strength to the bones.
- The calcium present in Desi Milk has several other advantages as well. It helps in protecting the colon cells from the chemicals that cause cancer. It is preventive against the migraine headaches and also reduces the PMS symptoms at the time of the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle.
- Calcium is beneficial in preventing obesity in children and adults.
- The calcium present in milk helps in oxidation of body fat and thus decreases the secretion of parathyroid hormone. Hence, the level of this hormone is maintained at a low rate.
- Calcium is highly beneficial against breast cancer. It also plays an integral role in blood clotting, muscle contraction, blood pressure regulation of cell membrane function.
- Desi Milk contains the high-quality protein in rich quantity, which is of great importance to the body.
- Desi Milk can prove extremely helpful in fighting against gout, which is a common type of arthritis.
- Desi Milk contains riboflavin (vitamin B2) and vitamin B12. Both the vitamins are functional in the production of energy for the body. The vitamins are also functional in cardiovascular protection.
- Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in the production of red blood cells. Further, it prevents anemia and helps in the full development of nerve cells. Besides, it boosts the cells to metabolize carbohydrate, fat and proteins.
- Desi Milk contains iodine in rich quantity, which is an integral component of the thyroid hormones.
- The vitamin A present in Desi Milk is necessary for the growth and development of epithelial and mucosal tissues. These tissues protect the body against toxins and invading organisms. Shortage of vitamin A leads to several diseases, like frequent cold, ear infections, rheumatoid arthritis and others.
- One cup of Desi Milk provides 10.8% of the daily body’s need for potassium. Potassium is required for the contraction of muscles, including the heart and is also necessary for nerve transmission.
- Milk, being rich in calcium and potassium, prevents the formation of kidney stones in the body.
Are you worried about the quality of the milk available in the market? Would you like to consume pure Natural and Chemical free milk by Indian cows? We have the solution for you!!!.
SVS Farm Fresh Desi Cow Milk
100gms of Desi Cow Milk contains :
- Phosphorous 0.93 gms - Release of energy for metabolic activity and physical activity
- Calcium 1.20gm - Healthy bones and teeth
- Iron 0.002 gm
- Magnesium - for muscles
It has 25 types of minerals and Vitamins as
- Vitamin B12 – for production of healthy cells
- Vitamin A – for good eyesight and immune function
- Zinc – for immune function
- Riboflavin – for healthy skin
- Folate – for production of healthy cells
- Vitamin C – for formation of healthy connective tissues
- Iodine – for regulation of the body’s rate of metabolism
Pancha - Gavyam
Panchagavya or panchakavyam is a concoction prepared by mixing five products of Desi Cow. The three direct constituents are Desi Cow dung, urine, and milk; the two derived products are curd and ghee. These are mixed in proper ratio and then allowed to ferment. The mixture which is made using yeast as a fermenter, bananas, groundnut cake, and the water of tender coconut, is a potent organic pesticide and growth promoter. The Sanskrit word Panchagavya means "mixture of five products," and it has been used in traditional Indian rituals throughout the history. It is also called Desi Cowpathy treatment based on products obtained from Desi Cows, used in AyurDesi medicine and of religious significance for Hindus. Panchgavya is also used as fertilizers and pesticides in agricultural operations.
Panchagavya an organic product has the potential to play the role of promoting growth and providing immunity in plant system. It consists of nine products viz. Desi Cow dung, Desi Cow urine, milk, curd, jaggery, ghee, banana, tender coconut, and water. When suitably mixed and used, these have various effects.
Desi Cow dung, Desi Cow ghee, Desi Cow urine, water, Desi Cow milk, Desi Cow curd, tender coconut water, jaggery and well ripened banana. Mix the Desi Cow dung and Desi Cow ghee thoroughly both in morning and evening hours and keep it for 3 days. After 3 days mix Desi Cow urine and water and keep it for 15 days with regular mixing both in morning and evening hours. After 15 days mix the remaining ingredients and panchagavya will be ready after 30 days.
It is stored in a wide-mouthed earthen pot or concrete tank in open. Sufficient shade should be provided, and the contents should be stirred twice a day, both in the morning and the evening. It can be diluted before use on plants and animals.
- A common usage is as a fertilizer and pesticide.Seeds can be treated with panchagavya. This was found useful in rhizome of turmeric, ginger and sugarcane and they yielded more.Helps in plant growth and immunity.
- The medicinal usage of panchagavya, particularly Desi Cow urine, is practiced in Ayurveda. Proponents claim that Desi Cow urine therapy is capable of curing several diseases, including certain types of cancer.
- As an Antibiotic growth promoter in broiler diet. Used in Fish ponds to increase the growth of Plankton for fish feed. When fed for animals like Desi Cow and Sheep, various ailments got cured. Desi Cows yielded more milk and egg laying capacity of poultry chicken improved. Cross-breed pigs fed with panchagavya attained more weight.
- Used as a base in cosmetic products.